eCommerce is what got me started with Internet Marketing almost seven years ago and eCommerce is where I have generated most of my income. This is also the method of making money online that I recommend to anyone just getting started and to anyone who does not already have a six figure bank account.
Why do I recommend starting an eCommerce business over any other type of online business?
- You can get started with a very small out of pocket investment
- You can manage the business in your spare time
- You do not need years of schooling or experience to succeed
- You will be building a real business of great financial value that you can sell for A LOT of money in as little as 12 – 18 months
- The techniques you learn for building your business can be repeated over and over until you reach your target level of income
- What you learn in eCommerce can be applied when starting other types of Internet Marketing businesses if you want to expand your income channels
Now you know why I prefer eCommerce for those of you who are new to internet marketing and for those of you who do not already have a bank roll.
I will tell you right now most of the preconceived ideas about starting an eCommerce business are totally false;
- You do not need to pay a web designer thousands of dollars to build you an online store
- You do not need to invest thousands of dollars into SEO and PPC campaigns
- You do not need to purchase ANY inventory to get started
- You do not need to sell a unique product with no competition
- How to identify hot niches and bestselling products in every imaginable niche
- How to actually seek out competition and copy what they are doing right
- How to get approved to sell almost any manufacturers products
- How to drive in hundreds of customers who are ready to buy each and every day
- How to convert more visitors into buyers
- How to automate the entire order process and have your website make you money on autopilot
So how can you start an eCommerce business for a small investment that can possibly generate millions of dollars in sales?