The future of mobile business is exciting. Smartphone adoption across the globe is growing at an exponential rate. Mobile technology is changing the way people work, from checking emails on the go to complete remote working. People are connected by mobile devices now more than ever and it’s only going to get bigger.
Here are 7 quick but important reasons why I chose a mobile focused business plan in 2016-2017:
1. Email Access – I make it a point to answer my emails as quickly as possible. With 3G there really was no point in missing them in the first place but with 4G bringing wired speeds, I have no excuse.
2. Appointments – My iPhone is connected to mobile internet, my calendar is something I must live by. It keeps current and keeps all of my upcoming calls and plans in order.
3. Accessibility – Having people able to help on the end of my phone is crucial, especially operating three businesses online. I am able to get problems solved very quickly and it increases my productivity.
4. Time Saving – Being able to work on the go is a must in my business. I travel to a lot of cities, participate in a lot of trade shows and give a lot of public speeches.
5. International Usage – Over 70% of advertising clients alone here at Revived Media are headquartered outside of the US. I make sure I am covered in every country so I can reach them quickly.
6. Checking Details – Sometimes when I travel, ok nearly everytime I travel, I’ve had to find directions on my iPhone. It’s that valuable to me. I can find anything I need from my iPhone.
7. Redirection – Thank God for Google Voice. If I miss a call it gets recorded and transcripted and sent directly to my email. It keeps me covered 100% even when I’m too busy to take that call at that moment.
Are you utilizing a mobile focused business plan so that you can be productive on the go? Why or why not?